Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view
Author Message
 Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view

I've got a SDI app that I've changed the default
view to a form view. The form view class that I
derived has a property sheet object that gets
initialized and created on the initial update of
the view.
The problem is that the property sheet is
randomly placed within the application.  I want
the sheet to be placed in the upper, left hand
corner as it is the entirety of the app, but I
can't get it to position itself correctly.  I
resized the main window to the correct size but I
can't control where the property sheet is placed.
Please help!
Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Sheet embedded into the view?

2. How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet

3. Property Sheet and Form View

4. how to embed property sheet in a view and how to embed a splitter in a property page

5. help : property sheets in view

6. Printing a Spread Sheet embedded in a Windows Form

7. embedded property sheet? (no dialog)

8. Very IMP!!!Embedding an activex control inside another!!HOw to access its property sheet

9. Embedded Property Sheet

10. Very IMP!!!Embedding an activex control inside another!!HOw to access its property sheet

11. Embedded property sheet

12. Embedding property sheets into dialogs