Detect when mouse hovers above button
Author Message
 Detect when mouse hovers above button

Hi, I need to find a way to detect when the mouse hovers
above a button. I guess I could process OnMouseMove()
check there, but this won't work for toolbar buttons. Is
there a nice, catch-all way to accomplish this? I'm using
MFC without any wizards.

Thanks!

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:23:26 GMT
 Detect when mouse hovers above button
    See if you can use TrackMouseEvent() API

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul

Quote:
> Hi, I need to find a way to detect when the mouse hovers
> above a button. I guess I could process OnMouseMove()
> check there, but this won't work for toolbar buttons. Is
> there a nice, catch-all way to accomplish this? I'm using
> MFC without any wizards.

> Thanks!

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:48:08 GMT
 Detect when mouse hovers above button
Maybe use the CWnd::OnNCHitTest() on parent with it ?
It's not really hovering, but you might be able to use it ..
BdW

Quote:
> Hi, I need to find a way to detect when the mouse hovers
> above a button. I guess I could process OnMouseMove()
> check there, but this won't work for toolbar buttons. Is
> there a nice, catch-all way to accomplish this? I'm using
> MFC without any wizards.

> Thanks!

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:07:04 GMT

1. Detect when mouse hovers above toolbar button

2. Detecting when mouse hovers above menu item

3. Help: Detect when right button is clicked above a button

4. How to detect mouse hover hyperlink?

5. Button colour & Detecting mouse over button

6. Detecting wether a mouse button is down.

7. how to detect a mouse over a button?

8. Detecting mouse button double-clicks

9. How to detect other mouse button message?

10. how to detect a mouse over a button?

11. Mouse hover on DataGrid Cell???

12. Mouse Hovering events in Web Browser Control