Problem about debug symbols
Author Message
 Problem about debug symbols

dear all,

I installed Windows2000 Profession with SP3 and debug symbols. when starting my debugging procedure, the output window told me that the IDE de{*filter*} can not find match
symbolic information for the NTDLL.DLL, but kernel32.dll and the other well-known dlls'
can be loaded by the de{*filter*}, I am sure the whole system is a clean environmentso
what happened ? I installed them from MSDN's CD.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regard

John Lan

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:36:05 GMT

1. NT debug symbols problem

2. Can't find debug symbols in a debug exe

3. Debug symbols (DBG) for Vc7

4. Basic Win2K Debug Symbols Question

5. VC7 debug symbol format

6. GAC and Debug Symbols

7. Debug symbols for ODBC?

8. How does VC6.0 find debug symbols

9. Debug Symbol File search path setting not remembered.

10. Visual C++ 6.0 Can't Load XP Debug Symbols

11. Debug symbols for XP and VC6

12. debug symbols for Windows dll?