XP visual styles in property sheet
Author Message
 XP visual styles in property sheet

Hi all,

I am updating my program to be compatible with the XP
visual styles and I am having problems with an owner-draw
icon on a property sheet page.
How to draw the gradinent background of the PropertySheet
tab control when changing and redrawing my icon? The best
solution for me would be the one that will also work on
older systems without new commctrl.dll. But any other
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:51:28 GMT
 XP visual styles in property sheet

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I am updating my program to be compatible with the XP
>visual styles and I am having problems with an owner-draw
>icon on a property sheet page.
>How to draw the gradinent background of the PropertySheet
>tab control when changing and redrawing my icon? The best
>solution for me would be the one that will also work on
>older systems without new commctrl.dll. But any other
>suggestions are appreciated.

You need to use DrawThemeParentBackground in your ownerdraw code.

--
Doug Harrison [VC++ MVP]
Eluent Software, LLC

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:06:23 GMT

1. Property page and XP Visual styles

2. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls

3. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

4. Property sheet from property sheet

5. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

6. How to use DS_SETFONT style for property sheet?

7. changing property sheet styles

8. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

9. Dynamically created edit box style in a property sheet

10. XP Visual Style & IE Plugin

11. XP visual styles

12. Windows XP Visual Styles and VB Ocx's