User defined control element in dialog resource
Author Message
 User defined control element in dialog resource

Hi,
I want to insert a user defined control element (derived from
CRichEditCtrl) in a dialog resource.
After compiling without errors I get an error message during the
execution ("Empty Document").

What's my mistake?

Thanks
steffen

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 User defined control element in dialog resource
Hey, i really don't know, but did you initialize your control? something
like: myRichEditCtrl.SetWindowText("");

try it... i had about the same problems just few days ago, and i think
that was the solution.

best wishes,
 grey

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. User defined controls in dialog resource editor

2. Serialization of User-Defined Elements

3. Serialization of User-Defined Elements

4. Problem accessing user control element from javascript

5. user defined message to a dialog

6. Modal Dialog box and user defined message.

7. Send user defined message from modal dialog to View

8. HELP: activex control in dialog box in mfc user dll (dialog not launching)

9. User defined class for control vs IDE

10. Horrible user control bug stripped all user controls from my project

11. Help... Defining Colours For Dialog Controls

12. User Control (from VB5 CCE) causing problems when used in dialog box