How to Create a Property Ctrl like ClassView&ResourceView&InforView in VC
Author Message
 How to Create a Property Ctrl like ClassView&ResourceView&InforView in VC

The MSDN had something about this.  They use a third party software package
from Stingray (Now Rougewave).  Check them out at www.stingray.com or
www.rougewave.com and look for the Stringray Suite.

You may be able to find some coding examples on www.codeproject.com and
www.codeguru.com where someone may have done some of these.  I have seen the
tabs on the bottom and I think some of the 3D tabs.

Good Luck.
--Larry

Quote:
> hi:
>    How to create a PropertySheet(or other...) Ctrl like
> ClassView&ResourceView&InforView in VC WorkSapce. that is
> the page header is in the bottom of PropertySheet ,not in
> the top of PropertySheet .
>   any suggest is welcome.
>   thank you

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:30:45 GMT
 How to Create a Property Ctrl like ClassView&ResourceView&InforView in VC
thank you.

Quote:

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:27:46 GMT

1. ActiveX Ctrl && External Application

2. How to trap ctrl-C & ctrl-Break

3. Zortech Ctrl-C & Ctrl-Break

4. Where did ClassView, ResourceView,CFileView go!?

5. K&R1 vs. K&R2

6. Framework b2 && VS.Net b1

8. Linker error 2001 @&(#&@#&$@

9. Linker error 2001 @&(#&@#&$@