Adding property pages dynamically don't show up
Author Message
 Adding property pages dynamically don't show up

I have a propertysheet with current only one page on it.  This doesn't give
the tabbed look at the bottom, which is what I want.But I then want to add
more pages dynamically to the sheet.

The problem is that if there is only one page currently with the sheet and I
do a AddPage() then the page (tab) is not shown on the sheet.  It only
displays the new pages if there are currently more than one page on the
sheet.

Why doesn't the new page show up??

thanks from a newbie to VC

--
thanks,
Danny Bird

www.systemc.com

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:06:05 GMT

1. dynamically adding property pages

2. Dynamically Add/Remove Property Page

3. Property Page added to Sheet Dynamically cause assertion

4. COM properties don't show in VB watch window

5. afer add Control but don't show

6. Showing one's property pages

7. Showing an ATL object's property page

8. How to add a page to Display Property Page

9. Displaying property pages in a dynamically created, runtime-licensed activex control

10. Creating property pages dynamically

11. help needed changing Property Page titles dynamically

12. Adding links to a page dynamically