MFC + STL < STL
Author Message
 MFC + STL < STL

Hello,

I am using VC4.2, MFC and STL. When I test my algorithm in text mode
without MFC everything is fine, but adding the same data structure to C*Doc
class of my MFC project make the program stop with access violation error.

The close look at the problem allows me to find out that even a simple
size() method of  vector class fails to perform due to this problem. May be
the reason is that I have to force linking because of new, delete function
conflict proberm.

Has anybody met the same problem and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. STL/MFC problem with set<string>

2. Conflict between VC 7 STL and SGI STL - how to resolve

3. ATL conflict between VC 7 STL and SGI STL - how to resolve

4. typedef'ing iterators in MSVC's STL (not the HP STL)

5. STL Newbie: STL maps

6. Porting code from SGI STL to MSVC STL

7. SGI-STL or STL of VC++

8. STL header files vs non-STL header files

9. Which STL should I replace VC6 STL with?

10. STL or not to STL

11. VC++ STL v/s SGI STL Performance ???

12. Implementing IDictionary on STL map<>