can't reopen the Toolbar after it closed
Author Message
 can't reopen the Toolbar after it closed

If the user close the toolbar( click the "X" buuton of the toolbar window ),
I can't open it again. (Nothing happend when you call
_toolbar.ShowWindow( SW_SHOW ), but if you call m_toolbar.GetSafeHwnd(),
it's not NULL ).

Anyone knows?

Tangman

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 can't reopen the Toolbar after it closed

Use the ShowControlBar function of the frame window instead of ShowWindow.

Brad

Quote:

>If the user close the toolbar( click the "X" buuton of the toolbar
window ),
>I can't open it again. (Nothing happend when you call
>_toolbar.ShowWindow( SW_SHOW ), but if you call m_toolbar.GetSafeHwnd(),
>it's not NULL ).

>Anyone knows?

>Tangman

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 can't reopen the Toolbar after it closed

When toolbar is made not visible, its flag bit WS_VISIBLE is set to zero. So
if you OR the style of the _toolbar with WS_VISIBLE. It will be back.

Quote:

--
Guoqing Shao

Lucent Technologies    1000 E. Warrenville Rd   Naperville, IL 60566

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DAO multiple Addnew's requires closing and reopening of Recordset

2. Can a process close and reopen stdin

3. How to close and reopen an OLE DB?

4. How to close and reopen OLE DB?

5. How to reopen closed file descriptors ????

6. Closing/reopening stdin in binary mode w/ Turbo C 2.0

7. Reopening closed project windows in Borland C++ 4.0

8. How to close and reopen an OLE DB?

9. State of buffering after a close and then a reopen

10. VC6 doesn't reopen source windows

11. VC6 doesn't reopen source file windows

12. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available