Simple But Not Too Simple
Author Message
 Simple But Not Too Simple

Hi.

After I call SetScrollSizes(), the scroll bar shows up, but I want to hide
it.  I tried a few things in vain.

Does anyone have the mercy to shine some light to the blind ?

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple But Not Too Simple
JJY:

Maybe I am not understanding, but whether or not the scrollbar shows up is
determined by what you put in your SetScrollSizes call. For example if you
call

SetScrollSizes(MM_TEXT, CSize(0,0));

then the scroll bars will never be shown (but your view may not fit in the
available space).

HTH,

David Wilkinson

==============

Quote:

> Hi.

> After I call SetScrollSizes(), the scroll bar shows up, but I want to hide
> it.  I tried a few things in vain.

> Does anyone have the mercy to shine some light to the blind ?

> Thanks in advance.

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple But Not Too Simple
try setting the min and max scroll value to 0.

Quote:
> Hi.

> After I call SetScrollSizes(), the scroll bar shows up, but I want to hide
> it.  I tried a few things in vain.

> Does anyone have the mercy to shine some light to the blind ?

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple But Not Too Simple
Alternatively, you could call CWnd::ShowScrollBar( SB_BOTH, FALSE);

HTH,
John.

Quote:
> try setting the min and max scroll value to 0.

> > Hi.

> > After I call SetScrollSizes(), the scroll bar shows up, but I want to
hide
> > it.  I tried a few things in vain.

> > Does anyone have the mercy to shine some light to the blind ?

> > Thanks in advance.

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple MAPI: Not so simple:(

2. simple lib and simple dll

3. Calling a simple FORTRAN subroutine from my simple C program

4. Simple problem across processes - need simplest answer

5. Simple ATL Com object problem on simplest examples

6. a simple simple question...

7. simple simple print question

8. NOT C# BUT SIMPLE WINDOWS PROG VC++

9. Simple program fails w/ debugger but not cmd line

10. simple dropdown not displaying bound data

11. Simple Data Binding Not Working?

12. simple file_io not working as expected