Getting the text from a combination of keypresses
Author Message
 Getting the text from a combination of keypresses

Hi,

        I'm trying to build a small macro system that uses CHotKeyCtrl to select
the combination of keys and associate it with some text.
        This is working fine. What I want to do is to have a floating dialog bar
with the current macros, but to have that, I need to be able to convert the
values returned by CHotKeyCtrl to a legible form, such as Ctrl+Shift+A.
Ive tried GetKeyNameText but couldnt make it work.

Please help,

Cheers,
        Pedro Pombeiro

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Generating keypress...after getting input from system hook

2. Text animations while waiting for any keypress

3. getting all the text in open text documents

4. problem:Getting window's text from other process-difference between text and title

5. Getting and using numbers in a text file

6. Getting and using numbers in a text file

7. Getting and using numbers in a text file

8. Getting and using numbers in a text file

9. Getting window handle without matching window caption text

10. Getting past EOF characters in text file.

11. Help, getting a character from a text file.

12. Getting character strings from a text file