Property pages inside a dialog
Author Message
 Property pages inside a dialog

In Corel Draw, there's an options dialog that looks like this:
On the left side there is a tree control and the right side of the dialog
changes depending on what tree item you click.
It looks like there is a property page inside the dialog
How can I implement this?

The Tools->Options dialog in Visual Studio .NET looks very similar, but I
would like to do this in VS 6.0.

Odd Magne H?gensen

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:36:45 GMT
 Property pages inside a dialog
See:- http://www.codeproject.com/property/saprefs.asp

--
Regards,
Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:
> In Corel Draw, there's an options dialog that looks like this:
> On the left side there is a tree control and the right side of the dialog
> changes depending on what tree item you click.
> It looks like there is a property page inside the dialog
> How can I implement this?

> The Tools->Options dialog in Visual Studio .NET looks very similar, but I
> would like to do this in VS 6.0.

> Odd Magne H?gensen

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:45:57 GMT
 Property pages inside a dialog

Quote:

> In Corel Draw, there's an options dialog that looks like this:
> On the left side there is a tree control and the right side of the dialog
> changes depending on what tree item you click.
> It looks like there is a property page inside the dialog
> How can I implement this?

> The Tools->Options dialog in Visual Studio .NET looks very similar, but I
> would like to do this in VS 6.0.

> Odd Magne H?gensen

The panel on the right side is a modeless dialog with the titlebar and
border styles turned off.  You create a different modeless dialog
template and class for each selection.  After you create the dialog(s)
you have to position them on the parent dialog (call dlg->MoveWindow).

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:00:23 GMT

1. Newbie::Howto Resize gridcontrol inside a property page inside a view

2. ActiveX Control inside Property page

3. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages

4. CHtmlView inside a Property Page

5. The same dialog box for a stand alone dialog and a property page

6. Property Pages in a Property Page

7. How do I position a property sheet inside a dialog box

8. Tab navigation in property sheets inside dialogs

9. Howto call a MMC Property Page Extending from a Dialog

10. Common dialogs as a property page

11. How To Show A Dialog Box in a Property Page

12. Help with property page dialog