Combo Box Drop down list
Author Message
 Combo Box Drop down list

I want to change the drop down list members text color after init
I subclassed the combobox control and I can change colors for background and
text in the edit box part of the combo box but I cant get the color of the
list items to change

but I can't figure out how to do that with the items in the drop list.

David

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Combo Box Drop down list
You have to override wm_ctlcolor. It will be called twice, once for edit and
once for list
portion.

Look at following article:

HOWTO: Subclass CListBox and CEdit Inside of CComboBox
Last reviewed: March 18, 1998
Article ID: Q174667

This will give you an opportunity to change color of all list control items.
If you want individual items to have different color, you will have to use
NM_CUSTOMDRAW.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>I want to change the drop down list members text color after init
>I subclassed the combobox control and I can change colors for background
and
>text in the edit box part of the combo box but I cant get the color of the
>list items to change

>but I can't figure out how to do that with the items in the drop list.

>David

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

2. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

3. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

4. Can't Get Drop-Down List in Combo Box to Appear

5. Combo box control automatically drop down the list of items

6. Setting the height of a combo box's drop down list

7. Drop Down Lists in a Combo

8. One Line Drop Down Combo Box

9. Drop-Down Combo Box

10. Combo box wont drop down.