Colour print outs of source code ?
Author Message
 Colour print outs of source code ?

Hi,

I love the DevStudio IDE but want to print out source code with the coloured
highlights, does anybody know of a way to get DevStudio to do it, or another
programmers editor that will ?  I have tried loads, but none will print out in
colour !!!

Many thanks,

Paul Brown

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Colour print outs of source code ?

Quote:
> Hi,

> I love the DevStudio IDE but want to print out source code with the coloured
> highlights, does anybody know of a way to get DevStudio to do it, or another
> programmers editor that will ?  I have tried loads, but none will print out in
> colour !!!

yes sure... UltraEdit v5.10 does - its on TuCows - its a stunning editor

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Source Code in Colour

2. Any programs that print code in colour ?

3. Any programs that print code in colour ?

4. printing code in colour?

5. Any programs that print code in colour ?

6. Colour Printing Code

7. how to convert source code pascal to source code c

8. Java source code to CSharp source code converter

9. Tool to print source code in color

10. Printing source code

11. Good Source Code print utility ?

12. Print structured source code