Can't Get Drop-Down List in Combo Box to Appear
Author Message
 Can't Get Drop-Down List in Combo Box to Appear

I feel like fool, but I can't for the life of me get a combo box
operational.  In both the drop-down and drop-down list modes I cannot get
the list to drop down.  When I press the drop-down button, a blue line
appears underneath the text control.  I know that I am populating the box,
because I can use the arrow to step through the items, but I cannot get the
list to appear.  If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate.

Thanks,
 Mike Craig

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't Get Drop-Down List in Combo Box to Appear
You have to set its drop-down height in the resource editor. Click in the
center of the control and change the height.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>I feel like fool, but I can't for the life of me get a combo box
>operational.  In both the drop-down and drop-down list modes I cannot get
>the list to drop down.  When I press the drop-down button, a blue line
>appears underneath the text control.  I know that I am populating the box,
>because I can use the arrow to step through the items, but I cannot get the
>list to appear.  If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate.

>Thanks,
> Mike Craig

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't Get Drop-Down List in Combo Box to Appear
Did you try increasing the height?

// Retrieve destination coordinates for combo boxes
CRect    rectCode;
GetItemRect(Z_COMBO_CODE_A,      &rectCode);

// Enlarge rectangles to account for drop height
rectCode.bottom     = rectCode.top     + 150;

// Create toolbar combo boxes
m_comboCode.Create(    WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_VSCROLL |
CBS_AUTOHSCROLL | CBS_DROPDOWN,     rectCode,     this, IDC_COMBO_CODE);

Lynn

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting the height of a combo box's drop down list

2. combo box drop down does not appear.

3. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

4. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

5. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

6. Combo Box Drop down list

7. Combo box control automatically drop down the list of items

8. My combo box doesn't show the drop down menu

9. Combo Box doesn't drop down

10. Drop Down Lists in a Combo

11. One Line Drop Down Combo Box

12. Drop-Down Combo Box