Visual C++ Image Display
Author Message
 Visual C++ Image Display

I am new to Visual C++ and MFC....
I need some direction on how to display a raw gray-scale image in a window
on NT, and then scroll the window as additional lines of image are
received.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Gary W. Sherwin

Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying images using Visual C++ 5.0

2. Why 256 color image is displayed as 16 color image

3. Using image ActiveX in Visual C++

4. Global Lab Image API- Visual C++ linking problem

5. IMAGE ADO Visual C++

6. change the image of toolbar botton(GUI in visual c++ 6)

7. Global Lab Image API- Visual C++ linking problem

8. How to read in and show out the image by Visual C++

9. Global Lab Image API- Visual C++ linking problem

10. Visual c++ images

11. Displaying Hex Addresses in Visual C++ .NET

12. How to display JPEG in Visual C++