3 questions about CRichEditCtrl
Author Message
 3 questions about CRichEditCtrl

Hi,

I have 3 small questions that I hope I might get some help with .

My ctrl is read only
1) How do I dynamically scroll to a certain position all the time, (in this
case at the end of the text).
2) When the control looses focus and regains it the system selects all the
text, how can I prevent it.
3) How can I set a 'rule' <?> that makes a certain text appear in a certain
colour?

Many thanks for any input
Sims

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:15:55 GMT
 3 questions about CRichEditCtrl
1) Use CRichEditCtrl::LineScroll(), I think.
2) Override the OnSetFocus() method.  Call SendMessage(EM_SETSEL, 0, 0).
3) Use CRichEditCtrl::SetSelectionCharFormat().

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have 3 small questions that I hope I might get some help with .

> My ctrl is read only
> 1) How do I dynamically scroll to a certain position all the time, (in
this
> case at the end of the text).
> 2) When the control looses focus and regains it the system selects all the
> text, how can I prevent it.
> 3) How can I set a 'rule' <?> that makes a certain text appear in a
certain
> colour?

> Many thanks for any input
> Sims

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:38:33 GMT

1. tricky question about CRichEditCtrl

2. a question about CRichEditCtrl

3. Help ! Question about CRichEditCtrl

4. Help ! Question about CRichEditCtrl

5. CRichEditCtrl::StreamIn (opening *.rtf files and displaying in CRichEditCtrl )

6. CRichEditCtrl question

7. WTL CRichEditCtrl question

8. Question - CRichEditCtrl in a SDI

9. CRichEditCtrl question

10. CRichEditCtrl text selection question?

11. CRichEditCtrl question

12. ATL Reference To CRichEditCtrl - Newbie question