The same dialog box for a stand alone dialog and a property page
Author Message
 The same dialog box for a stand alone dialog and a property page

I have a class which inherit from CDialog.  This class contains some control
variable members.  I want to use the same dialog in a wizard ( Property
Sheet/Page) but I want also that the two windows initialized with the same
value for each control. (ie. if in my edit box is writte "Helllo" , I want
to see "Hello" in both).  But I only the correct information in my stand
alone dialog box.

    How can I share the information between the property page and the dialog
box?

Thanks in advance,

Keaven

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How To Show A Dialog Box in a Property Page

2. Handling TAB in a dialog box with a property pages within it

3. Property page and Modalless dialog box

4. Dialog boxes with property pages

5. Modeless dialog box together with modal dialog box

6. activating a button on a dialog box from a dialog box

7. Dialog box in a dialog box

8. transfer data from one dialog box to another dialog box

9. PBM: Message box not displayed after main dialog box is closed in MFC dialog-based app

10. set an arbitrary printer driver in print dialog box without showing the print dialog box

11. how to set an arbitrary printer driver in print dialog box without showing the dialog box

12. Stand alone exe?