Future of C++ and Windows Programming :: C++
Author Message
 Future of C++ and Windows Programming :: C++

Hi.

I posted a topic a few days ago about the future of COM.
Overall, most responses implied that COM in general has
and will become .NET legacy. The bottomline is Microsoft
is dropping COM for .NET.

Microsoft will release Longhorn and I am sure they are
working on other versions of their line of OS. According
to several articles on the future of Windows
development, .NET is taking over Windows.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,3959,642737,00.asp

What is the future of C++ programming in Windows?
Microsoft can make C++ obsolete under Windows as they
push .NET. I have no problem with .NET. I am just curious
about C++ programming in Windows because, well, it is fun!

Thanks,
Kuphryn

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 06:18:33 GMT

1. Turbo C++ for windows / Symantec C++ for windows

2. Abou C++ future

3. future of c++ ?

4. The future of C++ and VC++ ...

5. C/C++ Future - A standard proposal for numbers

6. continue to use ISO C instead of C++, java or future hypes

7. Generics (templates in C++)- in our future?

8. Generics (like C++ templates) in our future?

9. C++ and the future of C

10. Future of Watcom C/C++

11. Future of Watcom C/C++

12. FUTURE: Programmer / Systems Analyst - C / C++, in TORONTO, CANADA