How to open a new document/view from inside a dialog
Author Message
 How to open a new document/view from inside a dialog

I have a dialog based app that takes some input from the user and uses some
third party I/O boards to run equipment and collect data. how can I pop up a
document/view window ( with a button etc) to output some graphics and then
distroy the document when closed.

Thanks
Ron H.

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:15:48 GMT
 How to open a new document/view from inside a dialog
The short answer is to call the app's OpenDocumentFile.  Do you need a longer
answer?

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:54:25 GMT
 How to open a new document/view from inside a dialog
It's a dialog app and doesn't have an OpenDocumentFile.

Ron H.

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:09:39 GMT

1. Opening a new document inside and MDI

2. new document does not open all views

3. trouble when my view opens a new document

4. open a Word document inside an MFC app?

5. Document/View inside Regular DLL

6. Solution: Document/View inside ActiveX control

7. Solution: Document/View inside ActiveX control

8. IE and open new URL inside

9. use a dialog button to open a doc/view menu (In tree view)

10. Use a dialog box to open a doc/view menu (in tree view)

11. How to open new document using VC++

12. MDI opens new document