Classes disappear from "class view"
Author Message
 Classes disappear from "class view"

Hi!

I am using Microsoft Visual C++.net programming environment. It is a
problem that some of the classes sometimes disapear from the "class
view", and I have to restart MVC++ to get them back. Are there a simpler
way to get them back??

terjem

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:47:56 GMT
 Classes disappear from "class view"
Hi!

To get them back, i go in my header file (.h) using the FileView and i put a
char at the begining for exemple "!"  after that i delete it and my class
re-appear.

Jeff

Quote:
> Hi!

> I am using Microsoft visual c++.net programming environment. It is a
> problem that some of the classes sometimes disapear from the "class
> view", and I have to restart MVC++ to get them back. Are there a simpler
> way to get them back??

> terjem

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:58:38 GMT

1. VC Class View "forgets" folder info

2. "Class Not Registered" ON aggregated class

3. "New Class: Base Class" (Classwizard)

4. New class: "MFC class" gone

5. Class disappears from Class View?

6. Classes disappearing from class view

7. disappearing class view & disabled insert new class

8. Classes disappear from class view

9. Class Disappears from Class View

10. classes disappear from the class view

11. class disappearing from class view?

12. IDE Question: classes disappearing from class view