help with RichEdit
Author Message
 help with RichEdit

Hello, I have encounterd the following problem:
I have a dialog which consists only a RichEditCtrl and I am trying to
diplay it naturally the size of the dialog should depend on the size
of the content of the richedit, it works great with windows xp and 9x,
but for some reason on Win2k, the dialog's dimensions are too small,
and not all the text of the richedit is displayed, does anyone know of
this problem and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:22:44 GMT

1. Help: on RichEdit Control

2. How to use RichEdit 1.0 instead of RichEdit 2.0

3. Help! RichEdit

4. Help!! RichEdit

5. Help!! on RichEdit

6. Help!! on RichEdit

7. Help! RichEdit

8. Writing text to screen RichEdit - assertion failure help with this code

9. Help! RichEdit

10. Help!! RichEdit

11. Please help me get started with RichEdit

12. Help!! on RichEdit