ExitInstance not called
Author Message
 ExitInstance not called

Hello,

I have an application originally written in VC++ v1.52 which I've just
converted to v6.0. The debug version compiled with v6.0 doesn't seem to call
the overridden ExitInstance function. I've also set breakpoints on the
CWinApp and CWinThread implementations, and these aren't called either.
ExitInstance is called in the release version, and in both the debug and
release versions when compiled with v1.52. Has anyone any idea what could be
causing this?

Thanks

John

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ExitInstance not called
Take a look at Article Q116026 this may give you some hints.

Steven Szelei

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have an application originally written in VC++ v1.52 which I've just
> converted to v6.0. The debug version compiled with v6.0 doesn't seem to
call
> the overridden ExitInstance function. I've also set breakpoints on the
> CWinApp and CWinThread implementations, and these aren't called either.
> ExitInstance is called in the release version, and in both the debug and
> release versions when compiled with v1.52. Has anyone any idea what could
be
> causing this?

> Thanks

> John

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ExitInstance not called in a managed DLL!

2. ExitInstance not called in debug mode

3. CWinApp::ExitInstance not called

4. ExitInstance called too late?

5. ExitInstance never called in Debug builds

6. ExitInstance ins't getting called

7. ExitInstance isn't getting called.

8. CWinThread-Never Call ExitInstance&~CWinThread

9. ExitInstance ins't getting called

10. ExitInstance isn't getting called....

11. MFC Control OnCreate not called via VB, but called under MSVC

12. Obtain a pointer to COM object in ExitInstance()...