Enabling multi-level undo in CRichEditView
Author Message
 Enabling multi-level undo in CRichEditView

Hello,

I've been trying to implement the historical undo system, which
Microsoft refers to as "multi-level undo". The application is written
in MFC and usually calling LoadLibrary("riched20") before the creation
of the control enables the v2.0/3.0 features of RichEd. But in this
case I'm using a CRichEditView and it continues to run as 1.0
regardless.

Does anyone know how to enable the RichEdit v2.0, 3.0 features in an
MFC application for a CRichEditView? I thought it may have something
to do with setting one of the styles before the windows is created. Or
if there was some way I could manually call CreateWindowEx() I could
pass RICHED_CLASS instead which should do it. No?

Thanks for any expertise.

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:07:44 GMT

1. C++ library for multi-level undo and transaction rollback

2. CRichCtrl with multiple levels of Undo

3. Question about Multi Undo and Redo of RichEdit v2.0

4. Enable/Disable of top-level menu items

5. Enable/Disable top level menu item

6. Undo TextBox VS Undo CheckBox

7. Multi-Level WinForm Inheritance Problem

8. Multi level macro definition

9. Multi-level break and elimination of GOTO

10. Multi-level break and elimination of G

11. Multi-level piped processes from C

12. make a copy for multi-level component