Visual C++ hangs when doing custom build in MFC project
Author Message
 Visual C++ hangs when doing custom build in MFC project

I'm building an MFC project which has context sensetive help support.
My problem is that the build process hangs when it's doing custom build on
the help files.
For example, the help content file has a custom build command which copies
the file to the output directory. All I get is the build output message
"Copying contents file...", but then nothing more happens. Actually, it
seems like the same thing happens for any custom build command. Does anyone
have a clue?

Enviroment: Win98, Visual Studio 6.0

Regards,
Mats Johnsson

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Custom build doing MIDL hangs MSVC

2. Help: Custom build doing MIDL hangs MSVC

3. Commands in the custom build causes building to hang

4. Visual C++ 6.0 hangs when building a second time

5. visual C++ hang during the build

6. BUG REPORT (03 03 2000) in Visual C++ 6 (sp3) : Custom Build Step

7. Visual C++ confused over dependencies with custom build step

8. Visual C++ fails building my ATL project

9. How does one select the Sub-Project Build in Visual C++ 6.0

10. Building a project from command line in Visual C++ 5.0

11. Microsoft Visual C++ v6.0 : Project build problem.

12. Problem building a AppWizard Dll project in Visual C++ 5.0