Win 95 to Win 98 problem with DLL
Author Message
 Win 95 to Win 98 problem with DLL

Hello:

My app runs great under Windows 95.  However, if I run it under Windows 98, I
get
either an error message about "requested column not present in current set" or
an "access error in MFC42.DLL" error message (I don't get these messages at the
same time, rather intermittently).  I am using DAO database engine.

I am assuming that the app wants a new Win 98 "compatible" DLL????  Where would
I get one????  If not that, what do i do???? Please help.

thank you,
Martin

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win NT vs Win 95/98

2. Registration problem in Win 95/98

3. Rounding problems with WIN 98\95

4. printing problems with Epson under Win 95/98

5. Win 2000 built OCX won't load on a WIn NT or 98 system

6. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

7. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

8. Problem: Developing on Win 98 and running on Win NT

9. Problem: Develop on Win 98 and run on Win NT

10. Problem: Developing on Win 98 and running on Win NT

11. Win 95/95 to Win NT

12. win 95/98/ME performance monitoring