Having problem with CRecordset under Visual C++ 7.
Author Message
 Having problem with CRecordset under Visual C++ 7.

I have a legacy C++ application written under VC6 that I have changed to a
managed C++ application under VC7.  For some reason, I am having problems
with my CRecordSet objects when I try to read data from my access database.
None of the CString types are getting populated in the recordset.  The non
CString types are working fine.  Can someone explain what is wrong here and
how I can fix it?

--
-----------------------------------
Ken Varn

-----------------------------------

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:27:01 GMT

1. Having problem with CRecordset under Visual C++ 7.

2. Having a problem printing Visual C++ Code

3. having problems with class viewer in Visual C++ 6.0

4. Having trouble with Crystal Reports for Visual C++

5. Having trouble with visual c++ automatic popup boxes

6. Having trouble with Crystal Reports for Visual C++

7. Visual C++ to eMbedded Visual C++ problem

8. Convert some I/O C++ code to C ---- having problems

9. having problems with bordeland c++ 5.0

10. Problem with Visual SourceSafe and Visual C++

11. problems with Visual C++ debugger and Visual J++

12. Visual C++/Visual Basic/COM Problem