Set font size in CFontDialog
Author Message
 Set font size in CFontDialog

I used LOGFONT to initialize CFontDialog control settings.  I tried to
assign a certain number to the font size control, but was unable to assign a
fixed number, such as 11, that I desired.  In LOGFONT, the lfHeight  member
uses logical unit, while the CFontDialog returns size in point.  I could not
always set the desired point value from a corresponding lfHeight.  Some size
values would simply be off by 1 point.

Regards,
Richard L. Chen

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting font size in CFontDialog

2. Set font size in CFontDialog

3. CRichEditCtrl & CFontDialog font sizes screwed up

4. CFontDialog sets initial font color to black

5. Setting font types/sizes in textboxes

6. setting font size

7. setting font size dynamically

8. CDC::TextOut() and setting font sizes

9. How do I set a control's font size

10. CRichEditCtrl - Setting Font Size/Type

11. Set Label/Static Text font size

12. Setting font size in CStatic ?