start word and run running a macro
Author Message
 start word and run running a macro

In my Visual C++ programm i generate a word document. I view the document
with
ShellExecute( NULL, "open", documentname, NULL, strTempPath, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
Now i will, that a word macro automatically runs, when i view the document.

Also i want to print the word document without starting word.

Thanks

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. start word and running a macro

2. how to use MFC to automate Word and run a macro that requires argument(s)

3. Run an MS Word macro with multiple arguments with MFC

4. How to invoke word for appl running as NT service

5. Q: Open document in running instance of MS Word (Programming in WIN32 API and C )

6. Q: Open document in running instance of MS Word (Programming in WIN32 API and C )

7. How to run an Excel 2002 macro from VC++.Net

8. How to run Excel 2002 Macro from Visual C++.Net

9. *** How to run a VB Macro in VC custom build

10. Run Excel Macro

11. Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging

12. starting & running an application