Create table(Not a database table)
Author Message
 Create table(Not a database table)

hai ,
 How can i create a table(not a database table) in MFC similar to Microsoft
word?. kindly give me the suggestions.
with regards,
sathya

Thu, 19 May 2005 15:00:21 GMT
 Create table(Not a database table)
Are you perhaps looking for something like a listview control in report
mode, or a grid control?

Quote:
> hai ,
>  How can i create a table(not a database table) in MFC similar to Microsoft
> word?. kindly give me the suggestions.
> with regards,
> sathya

Fri, 20 May 2005 01:45:12 GMT
 Create table(Not a database table)
hai,

   Thanks for your reply.  I am creating a word like application. In that
application i have to write the code for creating the table, splitting the
table, inserting the image to the table etc. Kindly give me the suggestion.

with regards,

sathya.

Quote:
> Are you perhaps looking for something like a listview control in report
> mode, or a grid control?

> > hai ,
> >  How can i create a table(not a database table) in MFC similar to
Microsoft
> > word?. kindly give me the suggestions.
> > with regards,
> > sathya

Fri, 20 May 2005 05:47:58 GMT
 Create table(Not a database table)
Perhaps something like htmlview? Just an idea, I've never used it.
                                joe

Quote:
>hai,

>   Thanks for your reply.  I am creating a word like application. In that
>application i have to write the code for creating the table, splitting the
>table, inserting the image to the table etc. Kindly give me the suggestion.

>with regards,

>sathya.

>> Are you perhaps looking for something like a listview control in report
>> mode, or a grid control?

>> > hai ,
>> >  How can i create a table(not a database table) in MFC similar to
>Microsoft
>> > word?. kindly give me the suggestions.
>> > with regards,
>> > sathya

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Fri, 20 May 2005 16:27:19 GMT

1. Create table(Not a database table)

2. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

3. Creating Database/Tables using ADO

4. Creating tables in an access database using ODBC???

5. Creating new database and tables with MFC VC++6

6. How to create a table in a database

7. How to create a new Access database, table, and field using CDaoDatabase, CDasoTableDef

8. Howto create a table in a DAO database?

9. creating new table in database

10. Database: Creating more than one table

11. Creating a table from an array (without databases)

12. Creating a table dynamically with c# - using events in that table and re-designing the table based on the events