mfc and vb
Author Message
 mfc and vb

is there a way (preferably with visual studio 6) of mixing vc++ MFC and vb
in a project.
I am especially interested in intermixing controls.

wishful thinking???

thanks
patrick porter

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:52:28 GMT
 mfc and vb
You can develop ActiveX controls in VB and then you can use it in any
language that supports COM including VC++(ATL/MFC etc).  That would be an
easier way.  You can do the same other way round; developing in MFC and
using it in VB.

I am not really sure what exactly you mean by intermixing.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> is there a way (preferably with visual studio 6) of mixing vc++ mfc and vb
> in a project.
> I am especially interested in intermixing controls.

> wishful thinking???

> thanks
> patrick porter

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:57:25 GMT

1. C++ MFC ActiveX / VB Newbie question

2. CDAODatabase used by MFC and VB

3. Q: dbDAO examples without MFC or VB

4. Using VC++ (MFC) and VB 4.0 together

5. MFC Client, VB COM Server Question

6. C++/MFC versus VB

7. ? MFC in VB ?

8. Installing new MFC with VB

9. Bad DLL calling convention in my MFC (for VB) DLL

10. Using VC++ (MFC) and VB 4.0 together

11. Using VC++ (MFC) and VB 4.0 together

12. How MFC like VB doevents?