expecting a type specification near "OLE_COLOR"
Author Message
 expecting a type specification near "OLE_COLOR"

I used MFC ActiveX ControlWizard( vc++ 5.0 ) to make active control.
When I added a property and build, during creating Type Library the
following error appears.

D:\VCPP32\circ3\circ3.odl(36) : error MIDL2025 : syntax error :
expecting a type specification near "OLE_COLOR"

I feel strange. I just use MFC ActiveX ControlWizard and ClassWizard,
and didn't code any code. And I used the sample code (circ3) provided
by microsoft to make, the error appeared, too. Why?

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. expecting a type specification near ...

2. IDL problems: expecting a type specification near ...

3. error MIDL2025 : expecting a type specification near "IXMLDOMNodePtr"

4. urlmon.idl(523) : error MIDL2025 : syntax error : expecting a type specification near "DWORD"

5. error MIDL2025 : syntax error : expecting a type specification near "IXMLElement"

6. Variables and types of type "Type"

7. "Out of Near Heap" in summary

8. "member function templates with explicit specification"

9. parsing error: expected ")".

10. *STRANGE* error MIDL2025 : syntax error : expecting ] or , near "QUEUEABLE"

11. pass "double *const *" ptr to fn expecting "const double *const *"

12. "Windows data types" vs "c data types"