Display of File Open Dialog Box in Win32 Application in VC++ 6.0
Author Message
 Display of File Open Dialog Box in Win32 Application in VC++ 6.0

Hi

   Under Win32 Application I want to Display of  File Open Dialog
 Box.

But  my Application is unable to identify the

"OPENFILENAME"-structure  which is needed by GetOpenFileName
(&OPENFILENAME);

.Please help me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Display of File Open Dialog Box in Win32 Application in VC++ 6.0
As you post to a MFC-NG, I would suggest you use CFileDialog.

Johan Rosengren
Responsable Informatique
PACTA S.A.

Quote:

> Hi

>    Under Win32 Application I want to Display of  File Open Dialog
>  Box.

> But  my Application is unable to identify the

> "OPENFILENAME"-structure  which is needed by GetOpenFileName
> (&OPENFILENAME);

> .Please help me.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Display of File Open Dialog Box in Win32 Application in VC++ 6.0

Quote:

>Hi

>   Under Win32 Application I want to Display of  File Open Dialog
> Box.

>But  my Application is unable to identify the

>"OPENFILENAME"-structure  which is needed by GetOpenFileName
>(&OPENFILENAME);

The OPENFILENAME structure is defined in commdlg.h. So add a #include
statement for that header file.

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display of File Open Dialog Box in Win32 App in VC 6.0

2. Displaying multiple file extensions on Open Dialog Box

3. HOW TO Filter Files Without File Extention in Open File Dialog Box

4. vc++ 6.0 crashes when opening a file

5. Common Open Dialog not displaying a dialog when file doesn't exist

6. Disabling editing of list box items in the file open dialog box

7. Win32 specific: Calling modal dialog box from a console application

8. How to display a Help button in a Open or Save As common dialog box

9. changing the default file extension in the file open dialog box

10. PBM: Message box not displayed after main dialog box is closed in MFC dialog-based app

11. dialog boxes in VC++ 6.0

12. File Open crashes VC++ 6.0 IDE