Bitmap Background Colors from Windows 98 to Windows 2000
Author Message
 Bitmap Background Colors from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

When I converted my operating system from Window 98 to Windows 2000, the
background colors of my bitmaps on my dialogs turned from the common dialog
grey to a darker grey.  Is there anyway to fix this?
Thanks!!

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:12:29 GMT
 Bitmap Background Colors from Windows 98 to Windows 2000
I don't think your bitmaps turned a "darker grey".

The standard light grey in Win98 is
RGB(192,192,192).

In Windows2000, light grey is now RGB(212, 208,
200)
which is lighter, so your bitmaps look darker.

You can redraw them?

| When I converted my operating system from Window
98 to Windows 2000, the
| background colors of my bitmaps on my dialogs
turned from the common dialog
| grey to a darker grey.  Is there anyway to fix
this?
| Thanks!!

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:07:26 GMT

1. Bitmap Resource Background changes color from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

2. Bitmap Color Change when I changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

3. Dialog Resource Color Changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

4. Is programming windows 98 the same as programming windows 2000

5. Porting Windows 2000 program to windows 98

6. VC++, windows 2000 and windows 98

7. Porting Windows 98 apllication to Windows 2000 problem.

8. Getting MAC Address in WIndows 98 and NT/2000/NT

9. Windows 98 and 2000 with Visual C++

10. IPC windows 95/98/NT/2000

11. QuickView in Windows 98 / 2000

12. windows 2000 pro or windows 2000 server?