CAnimateCtrl on the heap
Author Message
 CAnimateCtrl on the heap

Hi,

I am attempting to create a CAnimateCtrl on a dialog.  Memory has been
allocated on the heap, I create the control, open the file, play the
animation and then I want to delete it from memory.  When I run this in
debug mode the application crashes but seems to be OK in release mode. Does
anybody have any experience doing this ?

CAnimateCtrl *Animation = new CAnimateCtrl();
Animation->Create(WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|ACS_AUTOPLAY,  rect,  this, CtrlID);
Animation->Open("Test.avi");
Animation->Play(0, -1, -1);
delete Animation;

Thanks in advance,
CR

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:49:53 GMT

1. HEAP[dllhost.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 1e32c28 modified at 1e32dc4 after it was freed

2. Binomial heaps / Fibonacci heaps

3. (ATL) COM dll heap vs CRT heap

4. HEAP error: Free heap block xxx mdofied at xxx

5. Invalid heap signature for heap

6. Heap errors when stressing Automation, _bstr_t, and watching heap blocks

7. Decoding a .bmp image from heap to heap

8. Size limitation on CAnimateCtrl AVIs ???

9. Size limitation on CAnimateCtrl AVIs ???

10. Transparent CAnimateCtrl NOT

11. CWnd, CAnimateCtrl: Window won't open, display or activate

12. Problems w/ video quality using CAnimateCtrl