Tab Order on Property pages
Author Message
 Tab Order on Property pages

Hi

I have several property pages controlled by a property sheet. Each Page
uses a dialog template for its layout.

The property sheet resides upon a dialog.

But ........

When the property page is displayed you can not use the tab key. When the
Tab key is pressed a 'beep' is transmitted from the computer !

Is there some property etc I have not set.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:35:12 GMT
 Tab Order on Property pages

Quote:
>I have several property pages controlled by a property sheet. Each Page
>uses a dialog template for its layout.

>The property sheet resides upon a dialog.

>But ........

>When the property page is displayed you can not use the tab key. When the
>Tab key is pressed a 'beep' is transmitted from the computer !

>Is there some property etc I have not set.

Paul,

You probably need to make use of the WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT style.

See Knowledge Base article Q149501 "PRB: Child CPropertySheet Hangs If
Focus Is Switched" for more information.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:05:51 GMT

1. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

2. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

3. Tab order on Property Sheets

4. Cannot get correct TAB order when using MSMASK32.OCX in Property Sheets

5. Wrong tab order in a property sheet after adding a custom button

6. Q: How to bold the font on a Property Page Tab

7. Property Pages and Tab Controls questions

8. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages

9. Tab controls and property pages

10. Property Pages in a Property Page

11. Property Page tab name change question

12. Changing the font in tabbed dialogs (property pages)