How can I highlight a window's title bar without setting the focus
Author Message
 How can I highlight a window's title bar without setting the focus

How can I highlight the title bar of a window, without setting the focus to
it ?
(another window must keep the focus)
Thanks for the help!

Werner

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I highlight a window's title bar without setting the focus
There are two ways that spring to mind...

The first is to override the non-client painting of your window, which is a
might bit painful.. There are some good articles within the depths of
http://www.codeguru.com that will help you out on this (look in the 'Misc'
section, subsection 'TitleBar')

A simpler technique may be to investigate the CWnd::FlashWindow() function.
I won't go into how it worjs here, as the docs give a better explanation
than I ever would :-)

--
Mark Webb
Software Engineer, AutoCAD Architectural Desktop

--
All thoughts in this posting are my own, and may not reflect the opinions or
position of Autodesk Inc

> How can I highlight the title bar of a window, without setting the focus
> it ?
> (another window must keep the focus)
> Thanks for the help!

> Werner

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Window Without border and without title bar

2. MDI application, window title bar not reflecting focus

3. Application window without title bar

4. Windows Without Title Bars

5. Howto minimize window without title bar?

6. Getting two identical windows without a title bar

7. window without title bar

8. Application window without title bar

9. Problems with Taslkbar icon of a window without a title bar

10. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

11. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

12. How to have a Window without no title bar.in c#