MFC CDC HTML Output (ala Meta File Output)
Author Message
 MFC CDC HTML Output (ala Meta File Output)

A program I am working with is using MFC Device Context (CDC) for drawing
it's output.

I would ideally like to be able to take the resulting window and do a "Save
as HTML". The HTML will of course be a "best approximation" using CSS and
Absolute Positioning.

Right now the program traverses various data structures and performs MoveTo,
LineTo, DrawText, etc.

What I will probably have to do is to traverse those same data structures
and generate the HTML myself.

Wouldn't it be interesting though if there was a analog to the CMetaFileDC
(for example CHTMLFileDC)?

I am new to MFC so let me know if I am missing something (or several things,
more likely!).

---
Charlie Byrne

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outputting DOS program output to a MFC window

2. ANSI C Run Time Erroe to output data to the output file

3. VC 5 TRACE output to a file instead of the output window

4. CDC::StretchBlt output problems

5. CDC::TextOut is outputting garbage!!

6. CDC::Get(Output)TextExtent(.) question

7. Need FIX: std::wofstream Can't Output After DBCS Character Is Output (Q274012)

8. input, output, input/output parameters?????

9. Differences between C programs output and win outputs

10. How to add output to VC6 output pane?

11. Output to build tab of DevStudio output window

12. Scrolling Output via Curses (output from other processes)