hWnd for System Taskbar
Author Message
 hWnd for System Taskbar

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 08:50:07 -0500, "Igor Tandetnik"

Quote:

>> Hi
>> Anyone know the way to obtain a handle to the System Taskbar?
>> MFC or otherwise

>FindWindow("Shell_TrayWnd", 0);

>Easily found with Spy++
>--
>With best wishes,
>    Igor Tandetnik

Nice one Igor,

I'll buy you a beer or two, the next time you're in the UK ;)

Regards

Mike

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Conversion from System::IntPtr to HWND

2. Obtaining HWND in system wide hook DLL?

3. Obtaining HWND in system wide hook DLL?

4. Getting hwnd of System Tray Programs

5. icon in the taskbar notification area(where we see the system time) (Urgent Help)

6. Programatically setting the size/position of the system taskbar

7. Manipulate Icons in the System Tray(Taskbar)

8. Taskbar System

9. Program in the System Tray (TaskBar)

10. Move System Taskbar

11. GetMenuString() from System Tray (Taskbar)

12. system area of taskbar