center app on load
Author Message
 center app on load

How do i center my SDI app onload (app start)... At the moment, it opens in
a different screen position every time the app is loaded.

Joe
#

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:03:37 GMT
 center app on load
Call CenterWindow() on your main frame window

Regards,
Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:
> How do i center my SDI app onload (app start)... At the moment, it opens
in
> a different screen position every time the app is loaded.

> Joe
> #

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:23:02 GMT
 center app on load
Use CenterWindow.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> How do i center my SDI app onload (app start)... At the moment, it opens
in
> a different screen position every time the app is loaded.

> Joe
> #

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:40:47 GMT
 center app on load
cheers all!

joe
#

Quote:
> Use CenterWindow.

> --
> Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

> > How do i center my SDI app onload (app start)... At the moment, it opens
> in
> > a different screen position every time the app is loaded.

> > Joe
> > #

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:52:08 GMT

1. hanging in loading symbols in debugging DLL loaded by external App

2. session variable and app center

3. cursor lost when app window is loaded in a staticly linked library

5. SDI: crazy display while app is loading

6. Load bitmap as my app interface

7. Announce: Save and load your MFC app files as XML

8. Help: Crash when loading MFC 4.2 dll's in VC6 app (Access violation)

9. MFC app loading failure

10. MFC App failes during load

11. Problem loading big file in MDI app

12. Getting Hwnd of app when in a loaded dll