guidelines for video app
Author Message
 guidelines for video app

Hi,
I could need some suggestions on how to approach an
application that will use directshow. The main window
should act as a main control window and other windows
would open (one at a time) when a button on the main
control window is pressed. The additional windows would
contain one or more frames with video clips in them, so
they would be of different size. First I thought about
using property sheets or a tab control, but I am not sure
whether that would be the proper approach.

-andre

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:48 GMT

1. Help with video app?

2. Q: video capture in console app?

3. Rd Video Mode from MFC App ??

4. Displaying Video Clip in App

5. help converting a video to a video file

6. ICE - bug report guidelines?

7. Base Class Usage Guidelines

8. Announcing a workshop (UK) on the MISRA C Guidelines

9. Coding guidelines (was: Please, exchange experience on this

10. Guidelines

11. Coding Guidelines....

12. REEPOAST: Re: Intro A: Welcome to AUE and Guidelines for Posting