show a text in the title bar
Author Message
 show a text in the title bar

Hi,

How can I show recent open files in the file menu?
How can I show a text in the main frame title bar?
(for a MDI program.)
Please explain in more details.

Regards,
Monica.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:01:27 GMT
 show a text in the title bar
Take a look at the CRecentFileList class.

For the mainframe title bar, you can do SetWindowText. Depending on
the nature of your app, you may have to use PreCreateWindow to clear
the FWS_ADDTOTITLE flag to keep the framework from manipulating the
text itself.

BOOL CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT & cs)
   {
    cs.style &= ~FWS_ADDTOTITLE;
    reutrn whatever::PreCreateWindow(cs);
   }

Quote:
>Hi,

>How can I show recent open files in the file menu?
>How can I show a text in the main frame title bar?
>(for a MDI program.)
>Please explain in more details.

>Regards,
>Monica.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 03:37:47 GMT

1. hide and show the title bar of a dialog box on execution

2. show a file name in title bar

3. Show full path in VC title bar

4. how to show/hide the title bar?

5. CListView: Q1 - Show/Hide column and header, Q2 - Caption Title Bar

6. Show or hide title-bar of dialogs

7. hide and show dialog title bar

8. Text box on Title bar

9. Changing title bar text

10. How to programmatically change title bar text.

11. Changing text on title bar

12. Text on title bar - Help!