Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control
Author Message
 Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

http://www.*-*-*.com/
]

I implemented the sample code and it seems to be leaking in memory. In the
HTML content, I included a link to an image and, of course, the WebBrowser
grabs big chunk of memory. Then, after closing the WebBrowser, it is not
letting go of the obtained memory. Can somebody help.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to load images from the stream,
also.

Lastly, is there a way to hide the vertical scroll bar from the WebBrowser?

Thanks a million

Danny

----------

Danny Hong

Flavor Software, Inc.

80 Bowery Suite 602

New York, NY 10013

(212) 343-2430 ext 15

Sun, 07 Sep 2003 08:08:29 GMT

1. Web Browser Control/IE Control/HTML View

2. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

3. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

4. WebBrowser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

5. A composite control calling another composite control in web browser

6. subclass a control from a Web Browser control

7. control Web browser control

8. subclass a control from a Web Browser control.

9. Serious problem with using AtlAxWin to host Internet Explorer Browser Control

10. Internet Explorer Events with Browser Control in MFC ?

11. Q:Explorer control as file browser?

12. Scrolling of ActiveX Control on HTML page in Internet Explorer