MFC DLL problem
Author Message
 MFC DLL problem

Hi,
I have an OCX which dynamically links to mfco42d.dll. It calls COleDateTime
constructor in this library (ordinal 327).
This ordinal is present in the imports of this OCX (dumpbin /imports). When
I run the exe which uses this OCX I get "assertion failed...". I select
debug and look at the call stack. It says that the calles function is not
the constructor with ordinal 327; it says that the called function is
CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime() with ordinal 1930. This ordinal is absent in the
imports of the OCX. The mfco42d.lib import library contains 327 for the
COleDateTime ctor and 1930 for the CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime().
Thanks,
Slavick

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:16:45 GMT

1. Second MFC Dll Problem.

2. MFC-Dll-Problem

3. Second MFC Dll Problem.

4. Regular MFC dll problem

5. Regular MFC DLL - problem

6. Mfc dll problem

7. Modeless Dialog [non MFC] in a non-MFC DLL - problems...

9. Memory Problem from MFC App to MFC Dll

10. Problem: MFC USRDLL w/ non MFC DLL

11. How to export a class from Extension MFC dll to another Extension MFC dll

12. a MFC extension DLL in another MFC extension DLL