removing menu in CFrameWnd?
Author Message
 removing menu in CFrameWnd?

Hi group,

Is there a way (preferably standard) to remove the menu from CFrameWnd in
SDI app.

Thanks!

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:50:23 GMT
 removing menu in CFrameWnd?

Quote:
> Hi group,

> Is there a way (preferably standard) to remove the menu from CFrameWnd
in
> SDI app.

One way is documented in this kb article...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B131368

--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:22:59 GMT

1. CFrameWnd and removing styles

2. Remove Caption Bar of CFrameWnd

3. Help On Menu : Unable to remove the menu

4. CFrameWnd without a menu????

5. How could i create a CFrameWnd-derived Window without Menu

6. How do I remove the main menu from the CFrameWnd of my application?

7. Removing Win2000 Start Menu ?

8. InstallShield 3.0 doesn't remove the folder created in the start program menu

9. Crash removes menu & toolbars

10. Remove MAXIMIZE from the system menu

11. What to delete when removing menu

12. How to remove the menu in MDI frame?