Property sheet within a dialog
Author Message
 Property sheet within a dialog

I have created a dialog with a property sheet within it. In the dialog, but
not in the property sheet, I have a spin control. I want the user to be able
to use the spin control to display different results on pages of the
property sheet. Does anybody know how to do this?

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resizing Property Sheets within a Dialog box

2. Creating property sheet within a dialog

3. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

4. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

5. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

6. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

7. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page Located in DLL

8. ActiveX Property Pages within client Property Sheet????

9. Property sheet from property sheet

10. Richtext edit controls within property sheets

11. Richtext edit controls within property sheets

12. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls