CToolbar & Owner Draw
Author Message
 CToolbar & Owner Draw

Hi

My Platform is VC++ 6 & WinNT 4.0

I have a toolbar which contain a color select button .
I would like to repaint the button when user select a new color ( just
like what the  Microsoft WORD  do )

Can someone give me some advice .( I have visited Codeguru Site  )

Thanx

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CToolbar & Owner Draw
You can do it by making your toolbar respond to NM_CUSTOMDRAW and doing the
painting yourself for the button you are interested in. In customdraw you
get the opportunity to change attributes of each of the buttons
individually.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>Hi

>My Platform is VC++ 6 & WinNT 4.0

>I have a toolbar which contain a color select button .
>I would like to repaint the button when user select a new color ( just
>like what the  Microsoft WORD  do )

>Can someone give me some advice .( I have visited Codeguru Site  )

>Thanx

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie to owner drawn: Scroll Bars in Owner drawn ListCtrl

2. CDialogBar & Owner Drawn Hover Buttons

3. SetRedraw() & Owner draw edit

4. Owner draw & transparent text buttons

5. Owner drawn controls & views

6. Owner draw buttons get extraneous draw item messages

7. CToolBar && Win32

8. Owner-drawn ComboBox defaults to different size than non-owner drawn box?

9. CToolBar selection state drawing problem!!

10. How to show an owner draw try icon?

11. comboBox Owner Draw -> lookup combo

12. Owner Draw TextBox