Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet
Author Message
 Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

VC++ 5.0 Enterprise Edition/WinNT/Win95

Hello,

I'm having trouble setting the caption/text on the tab of my property page
inside the property sheet dialog.  I've tried using the SetWindowText()
already for the CPropertyPage but still it doesn't work.  I don't want to
use the CPropertyPage constructor second parameter in setting the
caption/text of the text cause in that way, I will always have a fix name
and number of property page (its not a good idea to reserve many caption in
the string resources).

Is there anyway I can do this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

----
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

Check out http://www.codeguru.com/gurus/GirishB/#tab_caption That might help.

--
Girish Bharadwaj  [VC++/MVP]
Please don't send email queries.Post them here.

|----
|http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/7032

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

I had the same problem.  I don't have the program right in front of me, but
if I remember correctly, you cannot set the tab name text UNTIL the Windows
property page "object" has been created in the CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog()
method.  I hope that helps.

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

I looked up an old program I did this in.  Here's what I did to allow me to
change the property sheet's title:

In the constructor for the property page put the following:

m_psp.pszTitle = "Your title here";
m_psp.dwFlags |= PSP_USETITLE;

Sorry about the false-lead in my last post.

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

2. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages

3. TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?

4. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

5. How to disable property page on property sheet.

6. Property sheet in a property page

7. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

8. questions regarding property sheet and property page

9. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets

10. Sizing Property Sheets/Property Pages

11. Problems with property sheets and property pages

12. Property Sheet and Property Pages