?CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue doesn't put string in .bstrVal
Author Message
 ?CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue doesn't put string in .bstrVal

Working with VC++ 6.0, working with DAO...

When I call CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue() for a text field, the result
is stored in a COleVariant.

The variant type shows as a BSTR, but the text is not in the .bstrVal
member.  It is in the
pbVal member.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

--

- Alan Macy
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDaoRecordset doesn't recognize EOF??

2. CDaoRecordset doesn't recognize EOF??

3. CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue returns {"?"}

4. cdaorecordset::GetFieldValue --> variant

5. I put the counters but still doesn't work

6. cdaorecordset::GetFieldValue --> variant

7. CDaoRecordset GetFieldValue

8. CDaoRecordset.Update() is messing up GetFieldValue return

9. CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue Error

10. Possible BUG in CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue()

11. VC7: cstdio doesn't put printf in std

12. CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet