MFC & Platform SDK
Author Message
 MFC & Platform SDK

 I am attempting to call "CreateDirectory()" in my MFC
application (Visual C7.0) and the compiler does NOT see a
reference to it.  Is there some sort of define I need to
get it out of winbase.h?

 Also, are there any ways in either MFC or the STL to
create directories?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Wade

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:38:45 GMT
 MFC & Platform SDK
What do you mean "does not see a reference"? Do you mean "does not see a definition"?
That's different. It should have come in with the MFC includes, but I've not used VS7 so
there may be something weird going on here that I am not aware of.
                                joe

Quote:

> I am attempting to call "CreateDirectory()" in my MFC
>application (Visual C7.0) and the compiler does NOT see a
>reference to it.  Is there some sort of define I need to
>get it out of winbase.h?

> Also, are there any ways in either MFC or the STL to
>create directories?

>Thanks in advance,

>Michael Wade

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:28:40 GMT
 MFC & Platform SDK
CreateDirectory() should work! or try it using _mkdir()
function.

binoy

Quote:

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:48:29 GMT
 MFC & Platform SDK

Quote:

Thanks for the response, it turned out to be a syntax
error on the line before was preventing the compiler from
interpreting it correctly.

Thanks again,

Mike

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:10:18 GMT

1. VC & the new Platform SDK

2. CE platform SDK & iphlpapi.h

3. Need help creating a new file path with MFC / Platform SDK

4. Platform SDK and MFC

5. Platform SDK versus MFC

6. FYI: MFC BUG with Win2000 and Platform SDK

7. When to use the Platform SDK vs MFC?

8. Jan 98 Platform SDK kills MFC

9. Platform SDK and .net Framework SDK

10. Mixing and Matching Platform SDK with VC++ SDK

11. Can I install platform SDK over VC6 SDK?

12. compliance problem between (WTL & [SDK/MFC])